Sunday 3 April 2011

Welcome to Laura D's Style Blog

Welcome to my brand new blog! This shall be dedicated to all things of "style". My other blog (Laura D McBryde) will still be updated as normal so don't worry, that one is always there for jokes, funniness and stupidness.

Now back to this blog. I'll post videos, photos, etc, here that I find to be stylish. I'll also be reviewing various things.

Style to me can be embodied by many things; perfume, music, clothes, people, objects, just about anything.

And I'd like to make one thing clear before we start, this site is not about fashion. Fashion to me, asks that you show no emotion, whereas style encourages you to embrace emotion. (And of course I have left out that fashion is superficial, all about fads, cold and generally taken part in by very annoying people. Okay, that's off my chest now.)

First post (after this introductory one) will be very soon. I appreciate all comments and feedback, so please get in contact with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment