Monday 4 April 2011

Dawn by Sarah Jessica Parker

I chose this as my first post/review, mainly because I bought it myself last week.

First off, I'll let you in on a little secret, I set out to buy a new perfume about 3-4 weeks ago but didn't know which I wanted. So I went to ebay and bought a lot of perfume samples...and I mean a lot! Each day I tested a new sample and wrote a mini review in the back of one of my notebooks. I found two perfumes that I liked best and "Dawn" was one of them.

It's from Sarah Jessica's "Lovely Collection" and it really is lovely. I think I've worn it just about everyday since I bought the full size version. I actually tested all 3 of her "Lovely" perfumes and "Dawn" was by far my favourite. Very much a daytime fragrance.

Not only do I love the scent but the bottle is so beautiful, I love the old timey perfume lid. Also the ink drawings on the box and back of bottle are very much my type of thing!

Oh and it's blue! The liquid is blue! I thought this was very cool as it's rare to see a perfume for women that's blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment